[Sust-mar] Join us at the Canadian Water Innovation Lab 2010!

Victoria Goodday victoria at corporateknights.ca
Wed Apr 28 15:15:42 EDT 2010

*Waterlution presents: The Canadian Water Innovation Lab 2010. Applications
now open!*
* *
*In October 2010, 250 young Canadians will attend a once-in-a-lifetime
learning event that will turn their good intentions into concrete actions to
protect our most precious natural resource: water. The Canadian Water
Innovation Lab 2010 will bring young leaders from all disciplines together
with key water decision-makers – business, Aboriginal, and community
leaders; policymakers, scientists, and activists – to explore creative
solutions to our complex water resource management problems. Participants
will stay on-site and learn via experiential learning activities, field
tours, mentoring, and systems theory. The Lab will give tomorrow’s leaders
the insights, tools, and connections to make a difference in protecting and
preserving water resources, right now. *
* *
*Don't miss this opportunity to shape the future of Canada's water and
watersheds! APPLY NOW at www.waterlution.org.*  Contact Tori at
cwil at waterlution.org for direct information.