[Sust-mar] New Earth Institute: Winter 2010 Course Calendar

Saskia Tait saskiatait at gmail.com
Tue Feb 2 21:03:00 EST 2010

We invite you review the new program schedule of the NEW EARTH
INSTITUTE. Please contact us to reserve your place in one of the
classes or workshops coming up in Halifax or Mahone Bay.

REVOLUTION OF THE MIND: TRANSFORMATIVE LEARNING FOR SUSTAINABLE LIVING
This is the popular, main course offering of the New Earth Institute,
a Nova Scotia based integral education non profit organization. The
Revolution of the Mind is based on holistic approaches to learning,
and involves a unique personal exploration that unveils the patterns
and tendencies of the human mind. We invite you to explore the depth
and possibilities of your own psyche, and how this impacts your life
and the world we are creating. We are excited to offer this course in
two formats and locations this winter.

Mahone Bay, Nova Scotia:
Monday nights, 6-9 p.m., Feb. 8-Mar. 29, 8-week program (4 spaces left!)
http://www.newearthinstitute.ca/New_Earth_Institute/Revolution_of_the_mind.html

Halifax, Nova Scotia:
Thursday nights, 6-9 p.m. Feb. 11-April 1, 8-week program (2 spaces
left!)
http://www.newearthinstitute.ca/New_Earth_Institute/Revolution_of_the_mind.html

Revolution of the Mind Intensive Retreat (NEW IN MAHONE BAY!)
http://www.newearthinstitute.ca/New_Earth_Institute/Courses_and_Events_winter_2010.html
8-Day Intensive Schedule:
Fri., Feb 26: 		6-9 p.m.
Sat., Feb 27: 	10:30-12:30 p.m. session
				12:30-4:00 p.m. break & contemplative activities
				4:00-5:30 p.m. session
				5:30-6:15: dinner
				6:15-7:30 p.m. session
Sun., Feb 28: 	10:30-12:30 p.m. session
				12:30-4:00 p.m. break & contemplative activities
				4:00-5:30 p.m. session
				5:30-6:15: dinner
				6:15-7:30 p.m. session
Tues., Mar 2: 	6-9:30 p.m.
Weds., Mar 3: 	6-9:30 p.m.
Fri., Mar 5: 		6-9:30 p.m.
Sat., Mar 6: 		10:30-12:30 p.m. session
				12:30-4:00 p.m. break & contemplative activities
				4:00-5:30 p.m. session
				5:30-6:15: dinner
				6:15-7:30 p.m. session
Sun., Mar 7: 		10:30-12:30 p.m. session
				12:30-4:00 p.m. break & contemplative activities
				4:00-5:30 p.m. session
				5:30-6:15: dinner
				6:15-7:30 p.m. session

WORKSHOP: Integral Living: Personal & Social Transformation
March, one-day workshop in Halifax.
http://www.newearthinstitute.ca/New_Earth_Institute/Workshops.html

ONEonONE: Revolution of the Mind Coaching
By appointment in Halifax or Mahone Bay with Shahar Rabi. Contact us
for details.
http://www.newearthinstitute.ca/New_Earth_Institute/Contact.html

Hope to see you soon!
The N.E.I. Team