[Sust-mar] Urgent action needed for Nova Scotia forests

kim thompson shipharbour at ns.sympatico.ca
Wed Jul 14 12:19:05 EDT 2010

Hello all,

This is a general and urgent call out for help for our Nova Scotia
forests!
Please distribute this message far and wide -- within Nova Scotia and
beyond - it is essential
that there is a strong and immediate response to the nasty campaign
that has been launched by some in the forest industry to
undermine what at last heralds a shift toward better forest practices.

A short note or a phone call are all that is needed. Basically just
say that the government needs to move forward on the
Crossland Bancroft report.

Thank you!

kim

Kim Thompson