[Sust-mar] Organize a Litter Cleanup for Environment Week - Clean Nova Scotia

Kari Riddell riddell at clean.ns.ca
Tue May 25 08:08:01 EDT 2010

Clean Nova Scotia invites you to organize your own litter cleanup in celebration of Environment Week!

All you have to do is go to www.nspickmeup.ca and register to receive a free litter cleanup kit.  For larger cleanups in HRM only Clean Nova Scotia can assist you in booking garbage collection for over 10 bags of litter.  For areas outside of HRM we will provide you with a list of phone numbers that you can call to find assistance.

A litter cleanup is a fun summer activity that is inclusive of all ages.  It removes harmful items from our landscapes and shorelines while protecting wildlife and aquatic life. Your cleanup can be as long as you wish it to be and your group can be as small as yourself or as large as you can make it!

Complete a cleanup and send us your completed data card and your name will be entered into a draw for some cool prize packages.

Register on line at www.nspickmeup.ca or call 420-7927 or 1800-665-5377

Kari Riddell
Special Events Program Coordinator
Clean Nova Scotia