[Sust-mar] NSEN Office-Warming Party Oct. 13 at 4:30pm

NSEN nsen at cen-rce.org
Tue Oct 5 11:21:57 EDT 2010

The Nova Scotia Environment Network has a new location!
Veith House, 3115 Veith St. Halifax

Please join Nova Scotia Environment Network on Wednesday, Oct. 13 for their
new office unveiling.
>From 4:30pm- 6:30pm enjoy a light beverage and refreshments in our new Veith
House location.

This is the first time NSEN has a publicly accessible space. Come see the
NSEN library and all the great posters of past events. There is no set
agenda but there will be tours of the office space throughout the evening.

***Like other house warming parties we WILL be accepting gifts! We would
love our gifts to be in the form of cheques made payable to Nova Scotia
Environmental Network.

There will be a wishing well basket where you can deposit your support. Any
and all amounts welcome.

Can’t make a donation right now? Don’t worry, come and see our new office
anyway!

Hop
e to see you here!

Janelle