[Sust-mar] Climate Change Survey - take part!!

Kyla M Milne MILNEKM at gov.ns.ca
Thu Apr 21 09:08:49 EDT 2011

Hello all,

NS Environment has partnered with the Commonwealth Scientific and Industrial Research Organization (CSIRO) in Australia on a study looking at human behaviour and responses to climate change.  This is a pilot study to 1) assess a new approach to surveying public opinion and 2) see if there are cross cultural differences in how people respond and adapt to climate change.  The survey we are conducting is currently live on the web, and I would encourage all of you to fill it out.  It takes roughly 15 minutes to complete and will be online until Friday April 29th.  Please take part and send to all your colleagues and friends across the country & internationally:

http://www.usc.edu.au/University/AcademicFaculties/Science/Research/SustainabilityResearchCentre/climate-change-survey-intro.htm

Thanks!

Kyla

Kyla Milne