[Sust-mar] Saturday, Dec 10: Dan & Gabe's Christmas Pot Luck Dinner Party!

Daniel MacKay daniel at bonmot.ca
Mon Dec 5 14:11:15 EST 2011

Hello!

Guess what's happening on the 10th, the second Saturday of December? That's right -- our pot luck dinner, that is, "Eat, Drink, and Be Mary!"

The party starts at 8:00; we'll eat at 9:00pm; BYOB.

It's a pot luck supper: bring something you like to make and eat.  Christmas punch, mulled wine and roast turkey will be ready when you get here!

If you want, you can RSVP to the Facebook event here:

	http://www.facebook.com/events/282885105090139/

(or just show up with, as Gabe says, "Connie Casserole, Coming Through!")

Write back if you don't know where our house is.  We're looking forward to seeing you!

--
Daniel MacKay
Halifax, Nova Scotia, Canada