[Sust-mar] Professional Leadership Skills

Steve Law stevelaw at eastlink.ca
Fri Dec 9 08:53:20 EST 2011

Hey there,

Check out some of our professional development programs for 2012.  We’ve got
some great programs coming up. There are bursary options for most of our
programs, so check with the centre for details: 1-800-218-2220.  Feel free
to pass on to anyone you think might be interested.

Cheers,

-steve-

Stephen Law

Social Transformation Program Coordinator

Tatamagouche Centre

stevelaw at eastlink.ca

(902) 632-2497

www.tatacentre.ca

Please note: I am away from my desk and will be returning to work January 5,
2012. Feel free to contact me when I return

Banner 3 inch

Plan ahead - Develop your Professional Skills in 2012

Tatamagouche Centre provides

essential Community Development Leadership Training

2012
Program Calendar

2012 Calendar cover

Be sure to contact us if you have not yet received your new 2012 program
calendar which includes all these programs and many more.

 <mailto:tatacent at tatacentre.ca?> tatacent at tatacentre.ca

1-800-218-2220

<http://ui.constantcontact.com/sa/fwtf.jsp?m=1102516343907&a=1108758812015&e
a=stevelaw%40eastlink.ca> Gray

<http://r20.rs6.net/tn.jsp?llr=ddvqrzcab&et=1108758812015&s=5937&e=001dxzXnD
FLYqIDkXahVfbTZZNZooVpS7GqEKr-1mHQhK3-KzYr7YQK23urKslufiq_9NxBVEAH6-k7p_i4l6
Pfsz29gmfiZBsZHjWWFE6wELvgQtzQDyZt1CTXsxLbO0H9hGvSPKoBqbAlpPttopGdR0w3_3osPI
I6I577uXDUfR0=> Like me on Facebook

<http://r20.rs6.net/tn.jsp?llr=ddvqrzcab&et=1108758812015&s=5937&e=001dxzXnD
FLYqI4P3jV_tbUsgEAdrdREyLfmKUT8Q9-KVRFdp42vEVvhJ-Q7Wxlu-BumTH2n6SO8b2UcjkULU
bBMfNne_9INQGz-tV67mL6Yf8y6qfiHmhk5oo-9CW6Qd4nrrbw7Og6buFQ7yu0G-dIag==>
Visit our blog

Tatamagouche Centre

www.tatacentre.ca
<http://r20.rs6.net/tn.jsp?llr=ddvqrzcab&et=1108758812015&s=5937&e=001dxzXnD
FLYqKniKd58eRzPmhiOK7WuOs6VTABW2JE_nK8mvfFQi8gGNS3vwJLi9y-_aRO1lnG0osVdUnR-9
pzOFH951XF6UdEm3s7wFHjhreDLCcSlCaFEA==>

clip art: plant in hands

Mi'kmaw Language

Canada World Youth

<http://r20.rs6.net/tn.jsp?llr=ddvqrzcab&et=1108758812015&s=5937&e=001dxzXnD
FLYqLn-KFnRvh6ez9wBKvmh-RWuUquDlYwuKHrM1TLVXpiL4GCTuPRAI8Q8FI0xPBV0f67pVBF9f
40SV50zmrHVjieCpnabmDrF0W_FQk6kERgc0EvtV41FUdIUwFXs6Gz2wHkrNfsEMyp3gg1odMKiY
RZI3fcuedGAzU=> Authentic Management

http://ih.constantcontact.com/fs051/1102516343907/img/320.jpg

Feb 8 - 10, 2012

Learn about becoming the excellent and effective manager you want to be with
Annahid Dashtgard, co-founder of Anima Leadership.
<http://r20.rs6.net/tn.jsp?llr=ddvqrzcab&et=1108758812015&s=5937&e=001dxzXnD
FLYqLmzLsiOPByNiWwayiKGTe0U4ThGGsEST2ulwUmmbRPs9ohhwNHIeOjPIl8PPdzOsz1ZunacB
JXvvAgss8GzqQacwcyeWzX0WM382FScT5tOA==> www.AnimaLeadership.com

<http://r20.rs6.net/tn.jsp?llr=ddvqrzcab&et=1108758812015&s=5937&e=001dxzXnD
FLYqJ9JJd3syYZoAVMU_1b83cYy6ZIkG9bQv13VRbLde8adOh-cDfisXjpyO000pQY2UzrBtczHl
ZJijhD0iNw7FaCr1qbKfpkZM8TniHV9PjKOKyKOtc0_mt9sr0U6WakaidmfLDE0MJII-07kyd2vZ
Q7MSzq96oeeHs=> Strategic and Effective Board Governance

Feb 17 - 18, 2012

Develop an understanding and explore techniques for creating strong boards
that lead to vital organizations with organizational consultant Bruce Smith.

<http://r20.rs6.net/tn.jsp?llr=ddvqrzcab&et=1108758812015&s=5937&e=001dxzXnD
FLYqJGyw7kF-oe1ma0NOQj5ZxlqM7hQ9pBdJsq_UJykRxoBdSR0JasIp-MRqiAK50QmGeSmIZ4z1
RIm1Td-qXn9rLyt2ocJjRJXViyHGGx1a23tQwwzU7hlr3ydHW0BAYWEpdWGpy_qLP6Ptk5IjnPwE
ECWl-xYRKfkaM=> Create Your Own Diversified Annual Fund Development Plan

March 16 - 18, 2012

Come and develop your fundraising plan and raise more money! Leadership:
Wendy Johnston, Maritimes Regional Director for the Boys and Girls Club of
Canada.

<http://r20.rs6.net/tn.jsp?llr=ddvqrzcab&et=1108758812015&s=5937&e=001dxzXnD
FLYqLgzGfPSgEPQzRoIjLxzbKhFfndUmon-b3IBtmaL2_3A54hi5T0DUjrqivmeEPJIYS45CyLjF
Rk94F7jFKg784tEPZgon0IverCyLt-07D6gWza6dTAaxxZnWSNypJvd2dbWWTShqwtHuzeZbhYy_
8lYV_WkBHgC_E=> Creative Arts Facilitation for Transformational Learning
Creative Arts Facilitation

April 16 - 20, 2012

This certificate program fuses popular education theory and practice with
the creative arts.

Leadership: Debbie Castle, Tessa Mendel

<http://r20.rs6.net/tn.jsp?llr=ddvqrzcab&et=1108758812015&s=5937&e=001dxzXnD
FLYqJZl1in1O__X-NQL5GczGuEQq8_fWnZpbJFPSuFXRyQrhkVPX-YZJMBrg5HgkA22xWq8mtrJW
GLGlOCHuURd5Uv-zyXv1KYOIYo0BwCy2Nsv9HxtIYcaBUXu9XPGcZuVZpeT7e4PTcsQdS-1pGu0m
xFiTN3CPT0sTE=> Working with Open Space Technology

April 26 - 28, 2012

Donna Clark and Michelle Cooper (Courage Group International) will enable
you to facilitate Open Space Training to energize your church, community,
business or government agency.

<http://r20.rs6.net/tn.jsp?llr=ddvqrzcab&et=1108758812015&s=5937&e=001dxzXnD
FLYqLHqfQ4HxHH2jTJBlcp_b3YHsrag9_XrsGAQnT9m4TxGApICmHkBchQak8D32cIQ9Tbay6Qua
UAfpTVmGyU7PEo-1izNzu7bUG2cIILp2XWyPT85jw5LleNYw4VnSn8pBqUzx9B4r_icDE8VHVBm7
OhHmMvwsIZA8o=> Deep Democracy

May 11 - 13, Fri 7pm to Sun 1pm

Discover and practice a way to embed democracy in the organizations we work
with and within our lives. Leadership: Aftab Erfan and  Sera Thompson

<http://r20.rs6.net/tn.jsp?llr=ddvqrzcab&et=1108758812015&s=5937&e=001dxzXnD
FLYqIB4Cr5i-tASmkqd_v7iWgNI1BuBIrLlMGqDJLs88N3xX2v923duqZy5oxF1D3mDSz1odpCBV
NmUL_es7CeyEQq3L9Vek8wWcMiNLA38wLMxaoxAt8w9TXVBXaz0gH05uyhWsNcafEQKFF6Bhv9Jh
bn1NdRuD3dlns=> Counselling from a First Nations Worldview

Oct 12 - 14, 2012

Learn about counselling that is rooted in First Nations spirituality, values
and way of being in the world.

Leadership: Charlene Howard, Garden River First Nations

<http://r20.rs6.net/tn.jsp?llr=ddvqrzcab&et=1108758812015&s=5937&e=001dxzXnD
FLYqK1lz7sI7u_3kjXjl1U9Obp0Csh7Y4ZW3659sNxdoIf97i4H0ACn1r4yB2T0CARwSAJIZGJJS
V-5BX9adsEsqcQ9ngLG5I6j3x7JHnJQPoPS7d85AmptU0EidvR8ieX-5gy8y-1Cfa-YbNtUdjuiH
G8QIdDV0jmSWI=> Diversity and Equity Leadership Institute (DELI):
Facilitation and Design Skills
DELI

Nov 6 - 9, Tue 7pm to Fri 1pm

Opportunity to develop the skills required for facilitating effective
diversity and equity work. Leadership: Shakil Choudhury, co-founder of Anima
Leadership,
<http://r20.rs6.net/tn.jsp?llr=ddvqrzcab&et=1108758812015&s=5937&e=001dxzXnD
FLYqLmzLsiOPByNiWwayiKGTe0U4ThGGsEST2ulwUmmbRPs9ohhwNHIeOjPIl8PPdzOsz1ZunacB
JXvvAgss8GzqQacwcyeWzX0WM382FScT5tOA==> animaleadership.com

<http://r20.rs6.net/tn.jsp?llr=ddvqrzcab&et=1108758812015&s=5937&e=001dxzXnD
FLYqJFqkFiqLYIAasgKIEtV94hDfAG--izh9u87aKP98_78_ABGvfP8zLyjr2IgneCkZkEe7Ku6F
_2zhSYsR6zTWkqSNnzkjtz2BhnUeTnCY2T5NaDJfevmJcrWe8z8xgYnTKTQWhhuuA1BUhJrCjJUw
YARJY2a-34iRM=> Dialogue for Peaceful Change -

<http://r20.rs6.net/tn.jsp?llr=ddvqrzcab&et=1108758812015&s=5937&e=001dxzXnD
FLYqJFqkFiqLYIAasgKIEtV94hDfAG--izh9u87aKP98_78_ABGvfP8zLyjr2IgneCkZkEe7Ku6F
_2zhSYsR6zTWkqSNnzkjtz2BhnUeTnCY2T5NaDJfevmJcrWe8z8xgYnTKTQWhhuuA1BUhJrCjJUw
YARJY2a-34iRM=> Community Conflict Mediation Training

DPC logo

June 3 - 8, Sun 7pm to Fri 1pm

Practice community-based conflict mediation and learn new skills, tools,
strategies. International accreditation program. Leadership: DPC
Facilitators Steve Law and George MacLean

<http://r20.rs6.net/tn.jsp?llr=ddvqrzcab&et=1108758812015&s=5937&e=001dxzXnD
FLYqIjLU6MJYi-Dvan25wejdI3gaYZOEPTHQTPdojl6n4SGxndCMTfDLDSKimm7TmmKgi78K7SGL
okITlSXfjuG_Eyau0_tI6xo8sKYwqPrJ2ARsnaYYuoJiu7AWWHUAqzhE64aUcVzjKlq02ghVe8sC
xWPibEL7GWwGs=> Education, Design and Leadership: ASPIRE Foundation Program

June 10 - 15, Sun 7pm to Fri 1pm

Learn about the community development facilitation process at the heart of
all of our programs. Join the ASPIRE community. Leadership: Wilf Bean,
Martha Martin

New This Year - ASPIRE Program Available in French!

<http://r20.rs6.net/tn.jsp?llr=ddvqrzcab&et=1108758812015&s=5937&e=001dxzXnD
FLYqKwXNcEFX56VdyRZ2KAy_U2NOf0ndaeEp9A6fo09w-r82DR_89IgpnUaa7h7EFky11FSeVP62
z9Psk82hGndCKVK9KhdSbLGlKdKyMUlGXwYeK0N7EMPH9BbLCuSQy_Yq5iF4FV2W2mI3KCnQh2Q-
mc8Ly8V5PvQ_g=> Éducation, Planification et Leadership du Centre
Tatamagouche

Sep 16 - 21, Dimanche 7pm à Vendredi 1pm

Apprenez le processus d'animation et développement communautaire qui est au
coeur de l'approche du centre Tatamagouche. Animateurs: Denise LeBlanc

Tatamagouche Centre

www.tatacentre.ca
<http://r20.rs6.net/tn.jsp?llr=ddvqrzcab&et=1108758812015&s=5937&e=001dxzXnD
FLYqKniKd58eRzPmhiOK7WuOs6VTABW2JE_nK8mvfFQi8gGNS3vwJLi9y-_aRO1lnG0osVdUnR-9
pzOFH951XF6UdEm3s7wFHjhreDLCcSlCaFEA==>

Phone: 1-800-218-2220 / 902-657-2231
email:  <mailto:tatacent at tatacentre.ca?> tatacent at tatacentre.ca

http://r20.rs6.net/on.jsp?llr=ddvqrzcab&t=1108758812015.0.1102516343907.5937