[Sust-mar] NSEN Eco-Hero Awards Ceremony March 4

NSEN nsen at cen-rce.org
Mon Feb 7 09:52:14 EST 2011

You’re invited!

PLEASE JOIN US AS WE CELEBRATE OUR ECO-HERO WINNERS AND SHARE SUCCESS
STORIES!

Nova Scotia Environmental Network is celebrating its 5th Anniversary of the
NSEN Eco-Hero Awards and the 20th Anniversary of the network. We are excited
to inspire and connect with other forward thinking environmentalists through
sharing our success stories.

Who: 		Nova Scotia Environmental Network Eco-Heroes, NSEN members
and supporters

What: 	Eco-Hero Award Ceremony and sharing of Six Minute Success Stories
with Sheila Cole, long time 			supporter of NSEN and
advisor to the board of directors.

Where: 	The Atkins room in the Public Archives of Nova Scotia building
		6016 University Avenue, Halifax, NS

When: 	Friday, March 4, 2011 12:45p.m.-3:00 p.m.

Please RSVP to Janelle at nsen at cen-rce.org or 902-454-6846 by Friday, Feb.
25th.

*** Bring your success story to share with others. We look forward to seeing
you there!

Please remember that Veith House is a scent-free environment.

Janelle Frail
Executive Director (NSEN)
Nova Scotia Environmental Network
3115 Veith St.
Halifax, NS B3K 3G9
Ph: 902-454-6846
Fax: 902-453-3633
Email: nsen at cen-rce.org
Web: http://www.nsen.ca

2011 is NSEN's 20th Anniversary! Our Eco-Hero Awards will take place March
4th.