[Sust-mar] From Sea to Sea to Sea

Stacey McCarthy smccarthy at wwfcanada.org
Fri Feb 11 13:21:27 EST 2011

Come celebrate WWF’s 10th Atlantic and 50th International anniversaries
at an open house that showcases conservation successes from Local to Global.

Join WWF-Canada in a discussion of the most pressing conservation
challenges facing our Living Planet and the solutions that affect us all.
In a side venue, WWF experts will lead short sessions on:

Canada’s newest ocean: Use it or lose it?
12:15 pm – 12:45 pm

Flowing from land to sea: Who’s watching out for our freshwater future?
1:00 pm – 1:30 pm

Sustainable oceans: Can we get there through smart seafood choices?
1:45 pm – 2:15 pm

DATE AND TIME
February 15, 2011
12:00 pm – 4:00 pm

LOCATION
Atrium and Room 3089
Kenneth C. Rowe Building
Dalhousie University, 6100 University Avenue
Halifax, Nova Scotia

We welcome everyone to join us for this free public event.
Refreshments and anniversary cake will be served.

Stacey McCarthy  |  Communications Manager |  WWF-Canada, Atlantic Region
t: 902-482-1105 ext. 41  | c: 902-229-6066|  e: smccarthy at wwfcanada.org  |  w:  wwf.ca

Keep warm and keep the planet cool: Join us for National Sweater Day on February 17!  Turn down your thermostat by 3 degrees and wear a fun, funky sweater to show your support.  Learn more at wwf.ca/sweaterday or visit us on Facebook.

Please think twice before printing this email.

This e-mail message and any attached files are confidential and may contain privileged information. If you are not the addressee of this e-mail, you may not copy, disclose, distribute or otherwise use it, or any part of it, in any form whatsoever. If you are not the intended recipient, please notify the sender immediately by return e-mail or by telephoning 1-800-26-PANDA and then delete this e-mail.