[Sust-mar] Sust-Mar Listing Request

Atlantic Ground Control Artist Representation atlgroundcontrol at gmail.com
Tue Jan 25 10:53:29 EST 2011

Hi Sust-Mar, please post the following listing:
-------------------
Coming to Atlantic Canada - Dr. John Veltheim
Wednesday March 2, 2011
 Rosaria Student Centre, 2nd Floor // Multipurpose Room, Mount St. Vincent
University, Halifax, NS
*

Tickets: $20
btns.ca/tickets
*
**
*Beyond Symptoms: Finding Health

*Dr. Veltheim’s wide knowledge base allows for a stimulating discussion of
how we can create universal, revolutionary and sustainable health care
practices for the 21st century and beyond. Sypmtoms are the last sign of
dis-ease. Your body is always talking to you in the form of symptoms, pain,
dis-ease, stress, injury, but do we really know how to listen? The ideal
goal is to find the best, most dynamic point of balance within our bodymind
complex so we can effortlessly and naturally respond to the stresses of
life. Our body’s own natural healing wisdom will successfully address
specific symptoms and establish lasting patterns of good health only when we
are aware of the messages within the symptoms.
For more information and media contacts:  Jocelyn Pulchny at Jocelyn at btns.ca

Thank you Sust-Mar.. you rock!

Kindly,
Kerry Forbes

--
Ground Control Artist Representation
2573 Joseph St., Unit L
Email: atlgroundcontrol at gmail.com
www.atlanticgroundcontrol.ca

TRUTH; [Talk, Reveal, Unite, Transform--Humanity]