[Sust-mar] Aug. 19 NSEN Social Media Strategies workshop Annapolis Royal

NSEN nsen at cen-rce.org
Wed Jul 13 15:57:57 EDT 2011

A great opportunity to learn how to make your group stand out! Grab
attention! Attract volunteers! And influence policies!

It is with great excitement that NSEN invites you to participate in the:

NSEN SOCIAL MEDIA STRATEGIES 101 WORKSHOP

LEARN how to become your own media network. Make your own promotional video!
Workshop lead by Sean Kelly, Head of Communications and Media for CUSO-VSO.

WHEN: Fri., August 12. 9-3pm
WHERE: Annapolis Royal Firehall, 5 Saint Anthony St., Annapolis Royal

COST: $20 for NSEN Members, $40 for non-members. Want to become a member?
Visit www.nsen.ca/join.php

RSVP by July 29th. To RSVP, please visit our website to fill out the form
found there: www.nsen.ca or contact Janelle Frail at 902-454-6846 or by
e-mail nsen at cen-rce.org

Workshops generously funded by the Mountain Equipment Co-op

Janelle Frail
Executive Director (NSEN)
Nova Scotia Environmental Network
3115 Veith St.
Halifax, NS B3K 3G9
Ph: 902-454-6846
Fax: 902-453-3633
Email: nsen at cen-rce.org
Web: http://www.nsen.ca

The NSEN office will be open Tuesdays and Wednesdays for the next few
months. Alternative arrangements can be made by calling or e-mailing me.