[Sust-mar] Seeking Osteopath, Acupuncturist, Holistic Health Practitioner for Collaborative Practice

Barbara Shaw bkailo at eastlink.ca
Sat Jul 30 17:16:33 EDT 2011

Seeking Osteopath, Acupuncturist, Holistic Health Practitioner for Collaborative Practice

Harmony Health Centre Cooperative, an emerging Holistic Health Centre in Bridgewater, NS, is seeking practitioner partners to join our team in the formative stage of creating a working model of sustainable health care.

If you are a creative, collaborative and skilled practitioner who is a licensed Osteopath, Counselor, Acupuncturist, Nutritionist or Holistic Health Practitioner, we welcome you to compliment our current Massage Therapist, Naturopath, Physiotherapist, Psychotherapist and advisory team at Harmony Health Centre Cooperative.

Are you a practitioner who believes in quality client care that is centred in your own self-care and ongoing education, that thrives through support and collaboration with peers? Do you want to be part of a dynamic team that works together to deliver the best client care while contributing to local and regional awareness of the benefits of restorative and preventative health care? Are you ready to invest in this entrepreneurial opportunity? If you can say yes to these questions, we would love to hear from you!

Harmony Health Center Cooperative, is a for-profit cooperative with a shared vision, administration, physical space and standards of practice in which practitioners retain sole-proprietorship of their practice and hold shares in the cooperative. Cooperative members will benefit through client referrals, collegial support, enhanced market potential, education opportunities and cost sharing.

Harmony Health plans to renovate a building to green standards on a beautiful 2.4 acre property beside the LaHave River. Our intent is to create a physical space that promotes health and well-being through clean air, reduced heating costs, natural lighting and materials. This facility will offer private treatment rooms with shared reception, laundry and staff kitchen. A community space for classes such as yoga, meditation, dance and group counseling will enhance our teaching and self care opportunities.

Please contact:

Barbara Shaw RMT

Harmony Health Centre Cooperative

bkailo at eastlink.ca