[Sust-mar] Upcoming Wilderbeats Shows!

Joyce Saunders joycemily at yahoo.com
Tue May 17 11:46:01 EDT 2011

Hello Wilderfans!

The Wilderbeats have some upcoming shows we'd love to see you at. Please pass
this along to your friends with kids and of course, your inner kid:

This Saturday, May 21st, we'll be performing in the Long Live the Queen Music &
Arts Festival at 10:30 am at the North Street Church (corner of North and Fuller
Terrace) in Halifax.

For more information on the festival (May 19-22),
visit http://longlivethequeen.ca.

On the following Saturday, May 28th, we'll be performing in the IWK Hospital
Kermesse Fundraiser at 11 am, just outside the hospital on University Ave. in
Halifax.
www.iwk.nshealth.ca/index.cfm?objectid=8DB5ABE3-A9EC-F04A-86EAF46EBB5D3E05

On Sunday, June 5th, there will be an all-ages Nature Day at Sugar Moon Farm in
Earltown, NS from 9 am-4:30 pm, by donation. Festivities include guided or
self-guided hiking (trail not accessible for strollers/wagons. Bring proper
footwear), taste education workshops with The Fiesty Chef Renee Lavallee, nature
crafts, and merchandise by Fiddleheads Children's Store. The Wilderbeats concert
is at 1 pm (pass-the-hat offering). In the restaurant, a hearty, fresh selection
of family-friendly food will be available (wholegrain buttermilk pancakes, maple
baked beans and sausages, grilled cheese paninis, frittatas, organic greens,
cider, organic FT hot chocolate, and for the grown-ups, organic FT coffee & tea,
local wine, beer, and maple cocktails).

Sugar Moon Farm is at 221 Alex MacDonald Road, off Hwy 311 that starts in Bible
Hill (near Truro). 30 min from Truro, 90 min from Halifax. For info &
directions, visitwww.sugarmoon.ca or call 1-866-81M-APLE (Quita Gray & Scott
Whitelaw).

Hope to see you out there!

Best,

Joyce Saunders & Shannon Lynch of The Wilderbeats

www.wilderbeats.com