[Sust-mar] costumed seed bombing flashmob

Jen Stotland velveteyeball at gmail.com
Wed May 18 19:22:50 EDT 2011

Just want to let everyone know that the 'food security justice league' will
be running around the city with seeds this friday, and we'd love to have you
guys join us!

Friday, May 20 - Seed-Bombing Bonanza Super-heroes of urban
wilderness—Courgette and her side-kick Chiapas Wild!—will charge through the
city of Halifax defending every empty plot of earth and imbuing the soil
with seeds of inspiration for a greener future!  We are staging a Guerrilla
Gardening stunt, for the fun side of activism!
*How to ACT:* Go to Victoria Park (Spring-Garden Road) at noon!
*Coordinator:* Jackie Davis
<j.e.davis at hotmail.com>

 Leafy tidings,

Jackie D

--
And for my part, I shall not wholly fail of my task, said Gandalf, if
anything passes through this night that can still grow fair or bear fruit