[Sust-mar] Wilderness Canoe Retreat for Men

Meghan MacCulloch meghan at tatacentre.ca
Tue Sep 6 13:44:24 EDT 2011

A Wilderness Canoe Retreat for Men

September 28 - October 2

Wednesday 2pm to Sunday 1pm

This unique program, in its 21st year, offers participants an opportunity to
canoe through the remote backcountry of southwestern Nova Scotia. We will
paddle through a stunning autumn landscape that will inspire the
photographer, writer and artist in each of us. Along the journey we will
share stories unique to our male experiences, and take time to enjoy the
solace the wilderness offers. Father and son combinations are welcome.

No previous wilderness experience necessary. Participants must be
comfortable in the water and be in reasonably good health.

Leadership: Brian Braganza and Jason Blanch, Program Resource Group.
Hantford Lewis, Hinterland Adventures.

Cost: $625 (includes program fees, all meals, canoes and group equipment)

For more information and to register, please contact Tatamagouche Centre:
www.tatacentre.ca or
http://www.tatacentre.ca/index.php/programs/details/1602

Or call 1-800-218-2220

Meghan MacCulloch