[Sust-mar] ecLoTHES Sustainable Fashion Show & Trunk Sale Tues. Sept. 27

NSEN nsen at cen-rce.org
Thu Sep 22 10:41:14 EDT 2011

EcLOthes Sustainable Fashion Show & Trunk Sale Tues. Sept. 27

WHAT:
ecLoTHES Sustainable Fashion Show & Trunk Sale

Excitement for fashion design and manufacturing in Nova Scotia is building.
Time to voice your fashion and put action in your closet.

 ecLoTHES will demonstrate to our public, corporate community, and
government the demand and excitement that can be generated by Sustainable
Canadian fashion while educating Nova Scotians on the viability, desirable
nature, and availability of high fashion, eco-friendly alternatives.
Canadian designers from coast to coast will be showcased.
ecLoTHES is a Gala Runway Show and Retail Trunk Sale showcasing sustainable
Canadian Clothing and Accessories Designers
http://eclothes2011.ca/

WHEN:
Tuesday September 27th , 2011

ITINERARY:
16:30 – Merchandise Preview & Pre-Show Trunk Sale
17:30 – VIP Red Carpet Photo Opportunities
19:00 – Runway Show – Part 1
20:00 – Intermission – Trunk Sale
20:30 – Runway Show – Part 2
21:30 – Post-Show Trunk Sale – Fashion Frenzy

WHERE:
World Trade and Convention Centre,
1800 Argyle Street, Halifax, Nova Scotia

REGISTER:
http://eclothes2011.eventbrite.com/
*** Use the NSEN code for a discount: NSEN123 which is available for online
registration.

WHO IS SHOWING:

Preloved, Orphanage Clothing; Laura Chenoweth Organic Apparel, Device Design
Co., Meversible, Paper People Clothing, Susan Harris Designs, Nate Organics,
Lav and Kush, Pure Magnolia, Mariclaro, We3, Veronica MacIssac Apparel,
Elroy , Dakini Silks

Janelle Frail
Executive Director (NSEN)
Nova Scotia Environmental Network