[Sust-mar] Sust-mar listing ~ re-issue ~ With the dates

Atlantic Ground Control Artist Representation atlgroundcontrol at gmail.com
Tue Apr 3 20:21:31 EDT 2012

Hi Sust-mar, please find enclosed my event submission for listing. Many
thanks!
------------------------

*The Sounds of Being Sessions ~ Time to Get GoNgEd Halifax!
*
May 19 & 20, 2012
The Music Room, Halifax, NS

The power of sound touches and moves us deeply because we are ‘vibrational’
beings by nature. Join us on an odyssey of sound; a powerful weekend of
healing sound immersion, an experiential and intuitive ‘experience’ that
will leave you invigorated, informed and aligned.

Facilitated by Nova Scotia’s own SOUNDbeings, this two day sound immersion
session will be a participative event. Engaging in all variations of
activities we will come to discover and understand our own unique sounds.

A sound extravaganza, we will have you experiencing and learning about
toning, gong baths, singing bowls and other instruments.

We will explore the high level workings of sound and how to use it to
restore health, harmony and balance and depart with practical skills for
restorative well being for self and all being.

Space is limited to 50.

*For more info. and to reserve your spot visit **
www.atlanticgroundcontrol.ca* <http://www.atlanticgroundcontrol.ca/>

Presented by Atlantic Ground Control Inc.

--
Ground Control Artist Representation
2573 Joseph St., Unit L
Email: atlgroundcontrol at gmail.com
www.atlanticgroundcontrol.ca

TRUTH; [Talk, Reveal, Unite, Transform--Humanity]