[Sust-mar] FREE Wilderbeats show and videoshoot - Feb. 12th

Joyce Saunders joycemily at yahoo.com
Thu Feb 2 11:57:42 EST 2012

Hi Folks!

Shannon & I are hosting a free Wilderbeats show on Sunday, February 12th at the Music Room (6181 Lady Hammond Rd, Halifax).
It starts at 2 pm and guests are asked to arrive 15 minutes early. You, and any little ones you have or know, are invited!
We're looking forward to having a joyous and music-filled time with you!

Besides having a lot of fun together, the purpose of the show is to capture some quality footage for a video that we'll use to promote ourselves to clients and elicit bookings locally and abroad (i.e. children's festivals).
Depending on how things go, we'll also post videos of full songs on our website, especially of new songs.
Audience enthusiasm is essential for an effective video, so we would be thrilled with your participation!
All audience members will be required to sign a form of consent before taking their seats, giving us permission to use the video to represent our product publicly.
Please be advised, if you do not wish to be featured in a promotional video for the Wilderbeats, this is not the show for you.

Because this event is a videoshoot, it will not be a typical 45 minute show. It may start and stop and last several hours. Therefore, you are free to leave at any point (quietly between songs, of course).
There will be a supervised area up front where youngsters can sing along, dance, and play.
However, we require that kids display good behaviour (no fighting, crying, or generally drawing attention to self) to minimize starting and stopping.
Parents & Guardians, please make decisions concerning your children with this in mind.

We hope to see you at the Music Room and we're looking forward to the fun!
A NOTE ABOUT COMMUNICATION

Up until recently, I've shared Wilderbeats news and updates with many of you via a regular (Yahoo) email list, which has 169 contacts.
This email list is now not working - the messages are bouncing from the majority of recipients and Yahoo has not been able to provide me with a satisfactory answer as to why.
To circumvent this problem, I will now be sending Wilderbeats updates via a Yahoo group, which you will have to join if you want e-mail updates. You should have already received an invite.