[Sust-mar] Student Research Grants

Brennan Gillis bgillis at rrfb.com
Wed Feb 22 12:13:07 EST 2012

The next application deadline for RRFB Student Research Grants is this
Thursday, May 31, 2012.   Please forward this information to relevant
faculty and students.

Quick Details:

a.        Research must focus on solid waste diversion opportunities

b.       Honours Undergraduate students can receive up to $10,000

c.        Graduate students can receive up to $17,000

d.       Program information, guidelines & application can be accessed
at http://www.rrfb.com/Student-RD-Program.asp

If students or faculty have questions or wish to discuss the Student
Research Grants program, I can be contacted anytime by email (
bgillis at rrfb.com) or telephone (902) 897-3250.

(My apologies for any cross postings.)

Sincerely;

Brennan Gillis

Business Development Officer

Resource Recovery Fund Board (RRFB)

14 Court Street, Suite 305

Truro, Nova Scotia  B2N 3H7

Tel: (902) 897-3250  I  Cell: (902) 890-9863  I  Fax: (902) 897-3256 I
www.rrfb.com

      ...only print this email if necessary!

intended recipient(s) and are confidential. If you are not the intended
recipient, you are hereby notified that any review, retransmission,
conversion to hard copy, copying, circulation or other use of message
and any attachments is strictly prohibited. If you are not the intended
recipient, please notify the sender immediately by return e-mail, and