[Sust-mar] Interest in summer Truro Solar Shelter Course?

Daniel MacKay daniel at bonmot.ca
Tue Jun 26 10:18:44 EDT 2012

Hello cherished Solar NS Member or Friend!

Following a few requests, we are gauging interest in a summer Solar Shelter Course in Truro.

So, if you would be interested in attending a one-weekend (that's Friday evening, all day Saturday, all day Sunday) course in Truro some time in July or August, please write back.

We realize that you can't make a decision until we pick an actual weekend, but depending on the level of response, we'll go ahead with that. If we don't get enough responses for the summer one, we'll plan a Truro course in the September - October timeframe.

If you're not familiar with the Solar Shelter Course, here's some information on it:

	http://solarns.ca/Solar-Shelter-Course

--
Daniel MacKay
Secretary, Solar Nova Scotia