[Sust-mar] Plant Spirit Medicine with Eliot Cowan at Windhorse Farm: May 18-20

Steve Murray steve at windhorsefarm.org
Tue May 1 10:13:57 EDT 2012

Plant Spirit Medicine Retreat

<http://www.windhorsefarm.org/pages/programs-events/plant-spirit-medicine.ph
p>
http://www.windhorsefarm.org/pages/programs-events/plant-spirit-medicine.php

With Eliot Cowan: initiated shaman in the Huichol Indian tradition

May 18-20 @ Windhorse Farm

Plant Spirit Medicine Talk in Halifax by Eliot Cowan at the Khyber on Thurs
May 17 @ 7pm, Cost $10 or pay what you can

The two day retreat held at Windhorse Farm draws on millennial shamanic
practices and teachings to bring us into greater balance and harmony with
the natural forces and wisdom that surround us. We will learn how to trust
our communication with the elements, hear the graceful insights of plants,
and feel into the full spectrum of our human existence, in order to bring
healing to ourselves and others.

Sliding scale cost: $295-$450+tax includes course tuition and meals.
Optional 2 nights accommodate is available (Juniper Lodge, Forest Cabin, or
Tenting). For more information call Windhorse Farm office 1-902-543-6955 or
email  <mailto:info at windhorsefarm.org> info at windhorsefarm.org.

Steve Murray

Program and Guest Coordinator

Windhorse Farm