[Sust-mar] Sustainable Farming Practices Day

Falls Brook Centre fallsbrook at gmail.com
Tue Nov 20 15:11:32 EST 2012

Falls Brook Centre, in partnership with COG-NB, is hosting a Sustainable
Farming Practices Day on Tuesday, November 27th.

We're expecting great conversations about organic and conventional farming
as well as practices for energy and waste efficiency.

This event is open to the public and lunch is available.  All are welcome.
Pre-registration is required.

Please contact Emily Shapiro at Falls brook Centre for more information:
emily at fallsbrookcentre.ca
375-4310

Schedule

*9:30     *- Greeting from Falls Brook Centre

*10:00   *- Frazer Hunter - Knoydart Farm & East Coast Organic Milk
Co-operative

*11:00   *- David Cozac - Big Sky Farm and True Food Organics

*12:00   *- Hot, home-made dinner will be served

*1:00     *- We’ll leave for the Farm Tour

* *

*Frazer Hunter will discuss:*

-              Why go organic?

-              Practices for growing organic forages

-              Energy efficient practices on the farm

* *

*David Cozac will discuss:*

-              Efficient farm practices

-              Living and Farming off grid

--
Falls Brook Centre
125 South Knowlesville rd.