[Sust-mar] Message to circulate

Zena Wright zena.wright at Dal.Ca
Wed Sep 5 16:36:36 EDT 2012

Sierra Youth Coalition presents: the 14th National Sustainable
Campuses Conference

The Sierra Youth Coalition would like to invite students, youth and
campus sustainability leaders to the 14th Annual National Sustainable
Campuses Conference, which will be held this year at University of
Toronto Mississauga from October 11-14th.

Every year, the Sierra Youth Coalition hosts a National Sustainable
Campuses Conference to bring campus community members together to
share ideas about how to make their campus environments more
sustainable. This year, our theme is The Healthy Campus: exploring how
health and the environment interconnect to influence students' ability
to thrive on campus.

To register, submit a workshop proposal, apply for a Via Rail travel
subsidy, become a volunteer, and learn more about all the awesome
speakers, workshops, and social activities as they are announced,
visit our website: sustainablecampuses.ca

The success of the conference depends on participation from campuses
across the country, and we hope to see many students from the Maritime
provinces. Travel funding is available upon request, and it is a
bilingual event. Come share your success stories and your
frustrations, and bring back amazing ideas, tools and contacts that
will help you create your sustainable campus!

Please direct questions or comments to:

Zena Wright
Sustainable Campuses Conferences Coordinator, Coordinatrice de la
Conférence des Campus Durables
Sierra Youth Coalition, Coalition jeunesse Sierra
1 Nicholas St, Suite #412, K1N 7B7
Ottawa, Ontario
syc.conference at gmail.com
Ph:      (613) 241-1615
Fax:     (613) 241-2292

Web: http://sustainablecampuses.ca/      http://campusdurables.ca/

Twitter:  SierraYouth
Facebook:  http://www.facebook.com/SierraYouthCoalition

--

Zena Wright
Master's of Resource and Environmental Management, Dalhousie University