[Sust-mar] Please use descriptive Subject: lines when submitting

Daniel Morrison draker at gmail.com
Thu Sep 6 16:48:25 EDT 2012

Hello all,

Several messages have gone out on the sust-mar list recently with
Subject: lines such as:

- Message to circulate
- Sust-Mar listing
- submission

Anyone sending a message of this sort has not read the rules, but more
importantly, has not thought very hard about how their message will be
presented. Is that the impression you want to give to readers? "Come
to our event, we're thoughtless and probably unorganized!"

Please read and follow the rules at the mailing list web page:

http://www.sustainablemaritimes.ca/

and think about the best possible subject line you can create: short,
descriptive, and informative. The moderator will NOT do this for you.

Thank you,

-D.

--
What is not surrounded by uncertainty cannot be truth.
               -- Richard Feynman