[Sust-mar] Sustainability Facilitators & Adventurers, Otesha, eastern Canada

GoodWork Green Jobs p2 at planetfriendly.net
Thu Dec 5 10:48:08 EST 2013

[Enviro volunteers - http://GoodWork.ca/vol ]

VOLUNTEER OPPORTUNITY

Position: Seeking Sustainability Facilitators and Adventurers
Location: eastern Canada

The Otesha Project is recruiting for our 2014 East Coast performing and cycling tour.

The Otesha Project uses interactive workshops, theatre presentations, experiential learning activities and bicycle tours to engage people of all ages to take action for a more fair and sustainable future - for people and the planet.

What we are looking for: We are looking for curious, dedicated and adventuresome people interested in deepening their knowledge of environmental and social issues, gaining skills in public engagement and youth empowerment, experimenting with pedal-powered transport, and having a blast with their mind-expanding, community weaving, spandex-clad team of inspiring individuals.

What: Otesha’s East Coast Tour: Riding The Tides of Change
Where: From Fredericton to Halifax
When: May 3 – June 24 2014.

More about the tour: Otesha's East Coast Tour: Riding the Tides of Change is a two-month cycling and performing tour that will cycle along the East Coast of Canada from Fredericton to Halifax to deliver workshops and performances on sustainability and social justice.

Not friends with your bike yet? Fear not! No previous cycling tour experience necessary, just a willingness to give it a go!

Visit http://www.otesha.ca for the juicy details on each tour.

Applications are being accepted now and are available here.

Mystified by what this is all about? Check out Tours 101, shoot us an email ( applications at otesha.ca ) or give us a ring-a-ding (613 237 6065)

Please indicate that you saw this posting at http://GoodWork.ca

Green Jobs, Environmental Jobs
http://GoodWork.ca

GoodWork is Canada's green, environmental job site. Since 2001 we've been connecting motivated, green-minded Canadians to environmental job opportunities. GoodWork is Canada's best place to find qualified candidates in any green/environmental field.

Facebook http://facebook.com/goodworkcanada
Twitter http://twitter.com/CanadaGreenJobs
Subscribe http://GoodWork.ca

Terms & Conditions: The information provided in this message is provided on an "As Is" basis and for general informational purposes only. People and Planet (also known as "GoodWork Canada") is not responsible for the content, accuracy, timeliness, completeness, legality, reliability, quality or suitability of the messages and listings we distribute. We do not screen or endorse the organizations or individuals involved. If you decide to accept an offer of employment, volunteering or any other arrangement, you do so at your own risk and it is your responsibility to take all protective measures to guard against injury, abuse, non-payment or any other loss. Please read our full Terms & Conditions: Planetfriendly.net/terms.html

This posting will also be published online. Any changes or corrections will appear there.