[Sust-mar] Nova Scotia Islands Documentary

Jessica Murray jessica at telltale.tv
Thu Feb 14 12:46:48 EST 2013

Hello,

I wanted to bring to your attention an upcoming documentary titled Nova Scotia Islands. The film will have its world broadcast premiere across Canada on Sunday, February 17, 2013 at 12 Noon on CBC TV's Land & Sea.

The coastal waters of Nova Scotia have proportionally more islands than anywhere else in the Atlantic Ocean, each of which having a unique history waiting to be shared. Nova Scotia Islands is a half hour documentary that takes audiences on a journey to some of Nova Scotia's most fascinating islands: McNabs Island, Troop Island, Outer Bald Tusket Island, and East Ironbound Island.

For more information please find a media advisory attached. In addition, we’ve created a trailer and a Facebook event page for the film that can be found at the following links:

Nova Scotia Islands Trailer: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mR8U4woH9oA

Nova Scotia Islands Facebook Event Page: http://www.facebook.com/events/462075623847418/

Our goal is to share the information about the world broadcast premiere of Nova Scotia Islands with everyone that might be interested. Any help in spreading the word about the film would be greatly appreciated. If you have any questions, or would like photos to share, please feel free to contact me.

Best Regards,

Jessica

Jessica Murray
Tell Tale Productions Inc.