[Sust-mar] New Season of Bicycle-Delivered Bread, Soups, Cheeses and Preserves about to Begin!

Jessica Ross halifaxsourdough at gmail.com
Thu Jan 10 11:29:50 EST 2013

Hello!

Happy New Year. Welcome to 2013. I have a good feeling about this one. It's
time to put winter tires on my bike and get back on the streets delivering
bread & things, starting on *January 16th*.

If you have never been a part of the home delivery membership, it's quite
simple. When you sign-up <http://goldisland.ca/bread-subscriptions/>, I
will start bringing bread to your doorstep each Wednesday for two months.
You always have the option to add special, hand-crafted food items along
with it. I import very special cheeses from a couple of cheese makers in
Northern New Brunswick and Cape Breton - these include goat and sheep milk
products. I make seasonal and delicious gluten-free, dairy-free soups with
farmers' market vegetables. I sell preserves made with low quantities of
organic sugars and unsprayed, often organic fruit *and *also baked snacks
such as scones, muffins, cookies and pies. Signing up guarantees you a
fresh loaf of organic sourdough each week and gives you and your household
the option to order extra high quality foodstuffs that you can only get
through my home delivery service or from my table at the Historic Farmers'
Market <http://www.historicfarmersmarket.ca/> (at the Keith's Brewery) on
Saturdays.

Other perks: Home delivery means you don't have to go to the store. You are
supporting an alternative economic model* and *fossil fuel-free commercial
delivery *and *many small businesses committed to providing their customers
with high quality foods that keep you healthy and energized. Some
businesses involved in the service: Speerville Flour Mill, Au Fond Des Bois
Fromagerie, Bergerie aux 4 Vents Fromagerie, Hutten Family Farms and Just
Us!

If you have been a part of the Gold Island Bread Membership then you know
how it works. Think about signing up again!  This will be my last delivery
season until the second part of the year. I'll be moving out to my farm
come April to keep working on my wood-fired oven and my own bakery. It
should be up and running come May.

This delivery season starts on January 16th and ends on March 13th. Please
sign-up by January 13th.

Take a look at my website to see all of the different kinds of breads,
cheeses and preserves available. Here is the link:
http://goldisland.ca/products/ .
Finally, sign-up is very simple. There is a short registration
form<http://goldisland.ca/bread-subscriptions/>on the website which,
once completed, means you are set-up to receive Gold
Island Bakery goods, come January 16th. Please email me with questions.

Cheers,

Jess the Baker

[image: Inline image 2]