[Sust-mar] on sustainability

Tom Daly tom_d at chebucto.ns.ca
Fri Mar 1 08:12:22 EST 2013

I'm thinking there is more to sustainability than trees and dirt, fish
and water.  I'm thinking about social sustainability, and right now
that means sustainable school boards.

Here in Nova Scotia our Boards are under attack from the bureaucrats
at the Department of Education.  I've written to the Board where I
live here:

<http://tinyurl.com/bwe8rcj>

it's long, yes, but there's a lot that needs to be said.  If the
subject interests you, check it out.  If you like it, there's a button
for that.  Pass it on to others, all that usual stuff

Tom Daly