[Sust-mar] Mobilizing Our Communities Event: Call for Abstracts

Gillis, Holly Holly.Gillis at cdha.nshealth.ca
Fri Jan 24 15:20:37 EST 2014

Hello, please share this opportunity with your networks, partners, staff and teams.  We hope to have a variety of great successes and learnings submitted for the upcoming health promotion event, "Taking Health Promotion to the Streets."   We know there is lots out there to share!

Save the date, registration information is coming soon.

Holly G
Program Co-Chair

Holly Gillis
Operations Coordinator
Understanding Communities Unit
Public Health Services, Capital Health

* (902) 223-5227<tel:%28902%29%20223-5227>  Fax (902) 481-5804<tel:%28902%29%20481-5804>
* holly.gillis at cdha.nshealth.ca<mailto:holly.gillis at cdha.nshealth.ca>
7 Mellor Drive, Unit 5
www.twitter.com/capital_health<http://www.twitter.com/capital_health>
www.facebook.com/capitalhealth<http://www.facebook.com/capitalhealth>