[Sust-mar] Enviro jobs or volunteering? Stay connected - don't say good-bye

GoodWork Environmental Jobs p2 at planetfriendly.net
Mon Jun 30 17:18:47 EDT 2014

Hi there,

Would you like to hear about green/environmental job postings that match your interests?

In the past, you may have received occasional postings from GoodWork. If you'd like to continue receiving them, you need to subscribe to either a daily or weekly digest, or a custom alert:

(1) Job search alerts / subscribe:

You can either subscribe or create a custom alert tailored to your interests and location. We are doing this to ensure that we comply with Canada's new Anti-Spam legislation. Note: if you don't do this, you won't receive any further postings from GoodWork.

Subscribe: http://www.goodwork.ca/subscribe
Create a custom alert: http://www.goodwork.ca/create-alert

Please be assured that we respect your privacy by not sharing our lists or contacts.

(2) Post a job or other opportunity:

Are you seeking staff, management, board members or volunteers? If you have any questions, please call or e-mail. If someone else is responsible for hiring, please let them know about GoodWork.

Together let's build a strong and resilient environmental movement!

— The GoodWork Team

~~
GoodWork Green Jobs
Jobs in environment, conservation, nature, sustainability, local food...
http://www.GoodWork.ca