[Sust-mar] CSA Delivery Driver and Promoter, TapRoot Farms, Port Williams, Nova Scotia

FoodWork Local Food Jobs foodwork at planetfriendly.net
Thu Mar 27 11:52:55 EDT 2014

* Local & sustainable food jobs: http://FoodWork.ca *

JOB POSTING

Position: CSA Delivery Driver and Promoter
Website: http://taprootfarms.ca
Location: Port Williams, near Wolfville, Nova Scotia

TapRoot Farms located in Port Williams, Nova Scotia is looking for a full-time delivery driver and Community Shared Agriculture champion to join our farm team. This position requires daily driving from the valley into Halifax and area, lots of focus and someone who is very detail oriented. We are looking for someone who has a passion for local food and farms and who has a disposition to smile. This is an important position at the farm and it requires someone who is energetic and friendly as you will be interacting with many of our CSA members and their families. The successful candidate must hold a valid class 5 licence and be able to provide a driving record.

Please apply by emailing a brief cover letter and your resume as well as your answer to the following question: “Local agriculture is important to me because...” to:
teri at taprootfarms.ca

Please indicate that you saw this posting at FoodWork.ca