[Sust-mar] Climate Change March in Mabou on Sunday

Anne Levesque levesque.anne at gmail.com
Fri Sep 19 14:25:53 EDT 2014

*CLIMATE CHANGE THREATENS EVERYTHING WE LOVE*

Take part in the People's Climate March, Sunday September 21st.

Meet at 1pm on Route 19 in Mabou, near An Drochaid Museum / Shining
Water's Bakery/ The Marina area.

People of all ages are encouraged to attend!

The People's Climate March is a global day of action on Climate
Change, coinciding with the Climate Change summit in NYC.

Day of Action:
"We know that no single meeting or summit will “solve climate change”
and in many ways this moment will not even really be about the summit.
We want this moment to be about us – the people who are standing up in
our communities, to organise, to build power, to confront the power of
fossil fuels, and to shift power to a just, safe, peaceful world.

Link:
https://www.facebook.com/events/1473385476279840/?ref=notif&notif_t=plan_user_invited

Sponsored by the Inverness County chapter of the Council of Canadians