[Sust-mar] Wilderness Lodge Housekeeper, housing, Cape Breton Island, Nova Scotia

GoodWork Green Jobs p2 at planetfriendly.net
Wed Sep 24 14:29:37 EDT 2014

* Work in environment, conservation & nature: http://GoodWork.ca *

JOB POSTING

Position: Housekeeper
Type: paid position with some on-site housing available
Website: http://www.cabotshores.com
Location: Indian Brook, Cape Breton Island, Nova Scotia

Seeking a housekeeper for Wilderness Resort and Retreat Center on Cape Breton Island's Cabot Trail.

Position starts part time in December 2014 and will be full time in the summer of 2015.

This job requires a high level of attention to detail in cleaning lodge guest rooms & common spaces, chalets & yurts. Must be efficient, adhere to high standards and be self-directed; must be willing to work hard.

Some on-site housing is available. This job offers the opportunity to live in a remote and stunning natural environment on the Atlantic coast. There is onsite kayaking and hiking/snow shoeing; be an integral part of an interesting team of employees and volunteers, and meet guests from all over the world; learn about and enjoy Cape Breton's unique culture (music, crafts).

To apply:
barbara at cabotshores.com

Ecotourism jobs, internships, volunteering
http://GoodWork.ca/ecotourismjobs

Please share: http://GoodWork.ca/job=27373

--
GoodWork Environmental Jobs
Work in environment, conservation, nature, sustainability, local food...

Questions, comments, feedback? talktous at goodwork.ca