[Sust-mar] Climate event with Elizabeth May and Tom Duck in Halifax

Marlene Wells marlene.wells at gmail.com
Tue Apr 21 11:54:37 EDT 2015

Could you put this information out in your world of contacts?  It is a
*non-partisan
event*.  And can you point me to others who would want this information?
Thanks!

Elizabeth will be in Halifax May 2nd for a Climate talk with Tom Duck. Here
are the details:

*Event Title : *The science and politics of climate change -- with Tom Duck and
Elizabeth May

*Event Description : *We will be giving a joint talk on the science and
politics of climate change. Topics will include the scientific evidence for
climate change, climate projections, progress toward greenhouse gas
emissions reductions, and prospects for securing a new international
climate deal at the 2015 United Nations Climate Change Conference in Paris.

*When: *Saturday, May 2nd, 7PM

*Where*:  Ondaatje Hall, McCain Arts & Social Sciences
Building, Dalhousie University, Halifax

*​Who: *Tom Duck and Elizabeth May