[Sust-mar] Plein Air Watercolor Workshop August 7-9

HLC - Anne Gray HLC at eastlink.ca
Tue Jul 28 16:41:10 EDT 2015

We are delighted to offer a watercolor weekend with Roger Savage
(<http://www.rogersavage.ca>www.rogersavage.ca). Participants will join
Savage at the Harrison Lewis Centre Friday evening for a practical
session, washes, technical check, etc. Saturday will begin with painting
in the area on-site, followed up with critiques. Sunday morning we will
paint again until mid-afternoon, and end with wrap-up critiques on-site
and a toast to the artist and his students.

Shared cabin accommodation and meals from Saturday breakfast through
Sunday lunch are included.

Please book now, spaces are limited.

Email HLC at eastlink.ca or phone 902-541-0336.