[Sust-mar] Holistic community ecovillage - land to share, Knowlesville, New Brunswick

EcoProperty Canada p2 at planetfriendly.net
Fri Jun 5 20:51:15 EDT 2015

* listed at http://EcoProperty.ca *

Eco-Village Land to Share
Knowlesville, New Brunswick, Canada
http://EcoProperty.ca/listing=29227

• Are you finding yourself stressed-out with the daily grind of work, policies & deadlines?
• Are you finding that your enormous mortgage is taking over your life & happiness?
• Do you wish that you could spend more time on what matters most, like family, nature, organically grown food and a sense of community?
• Are you worried about a real economic collapse where your money as you know it would be deemed worthless?
• Do you wish that you could find a community of like-minded individuals who are holistic, peaceful & humble with values closer to yours in-terms of preserving the forests, safety, no pesticides, lawns, gas-guzzles, noise or light pollution, drugs...?
• Do you ever think that it would be impossible to have all of that and be able to afford to live in such a community?

Well read on :)

We are situated in the beautiful & forested New Brunswick Canada. A province the size of France with population of only 700,000.

Our holistic community started over 20 years ago. There is now a KAN (Knowledge Art & Nature) centre that is a Waldorf-type school & community centre.

Our current community members include a certified yoga instructor, herbalist, timber-frame homebuilder, artists, artisans, singer/song writer, teacher, handmade furniture maker, TCM, Homeopath,...

We are not a commune or co-habitants. Everyone is free to get as much or as little involved as they would like to be with no obligations :)

The community consists of both privately owned properties and a land-trust with combined acreage of about 350+ acres.

A fairly new hospital within 30 minutes drive. Shopping within 40 minutes drive, the capital city within 1.5 hours drive and small towns within 15 minutes drive.

We, personally are looking to share 30 acres of our own privately owned property right in the heart of the community for anywhere from $5,000-$10,000/acre.

We are also working with Timber-frame homebuilders to offer eco-friendly and affordable homes starting at about $50,000.

So now you can have it all. Come for a visit & if you like what you see, purchase your piece of forest to preserve and/or to build your modest home for a fraction of what you would pay in any city!

Photos: https://plus.google.com/113281311168537748073/posts/PXGoxYsepEc

If interested, please email Darius at for FAQ:
greenearthling at gmail.com

Namaste

~~
EcoProperty Canada
Green Homes, Green Building, Organic Farms, Ecological Properties, Land Trusts...
http://www.EcoProperty.ca

LIST A PROPERTY:
EcoProperty can help you find environmentally friendly buyers, tenants, partners, caretakers for your home or property.
Contact us with any questions or list your property now: http://EcoProperty.ca/list-a-property

TERMS & CONDITIONS: The information provided in this message is provided on an "As Is" basis and for general informational purposes only. People and Planet (also known as "EcoProperty Canada") is not responsible for the content, accuracy, timeliness, completeness, legality, reliability, quality or suitability of the messages and listings we distribute. We do not screen or endorse the individuals or organizations involved. If you decide to make a purchase, rental, or enter into any other transaction or arrangement, you do so at your own risk and it is your responsibility to take all protective measures to guard against loss. Please read our full Terms & Conditions: http://Planetfriendly.net/terms.html