[Sust-mar] 100in1Day info session and workshop -- Alderney Gate Public Library

Grace Szucs graceszucs at gmail.com
Fri Mar 27 06:48:36 EDT 2015

100in1Day is a festival celebrating citizen-driven action that will have
100+ community initiatives taking place on June 6th; transforming the city.

Join us on April 2nd to find out more about the event and to take part in
the creative brainstorming process. Last year, actions (or interventions)
ranged from street art and urban gardens to beautification projects and
social events that turn strangers into neighbours. The goal is that you
leave feeling inspired to lead your own small action on June 6th, or to
join in and support someone else's action.

The workshop is open everyone, so bring a friend! Come with an idea, or
leave with an idea.

*It would be awesome if you could REGISTER <http://bit.ly/1CsRgqh> for the
workshop so we know how many people to expect. Don't feel like by
registering you are obligated to come. We know that sometimes schedules
change.

This is one of a series of public workshops we'll be hosting around the
Halifax region. Check out our website for the full listing or to learn more
about the event; 100in1Day.ca