[Sust-mar] Go Vote for the Change You Want

Charlene Morton east.morton at eastlink.ca
Wed May 13 09:47:20 EDT 2015

Go Vote for the Change You Want:

A Public Forum on the State of Our Democracy

May 19, 2015

Together, we can choose a government that creates good jobs, invests in public health care, addresses climate change, and so much more. Join a compelling line-up of speakers to learn how you can inspire democratic participation in your community:

Maude Barlow, National Chairperson, Council of Canadians

Paul Moist, National President, Canadian Union of Public Employees

Jessica McCormick, National Chairperson, Canadian Federation of Students

Dr. Monika Dutt, Chair, Canadian Doctors for Medicare

Cory Bowles, Actor, Trailer Park Boys, Member of the Directors Guild of Canada

WHEN: Tuesday, May 19, 7:00 p.m.

WHERE: Best Western Plus Bridgewater Hotel & Convention Centre, 527 Highway 10 Exit 12, Bridgewater, Nova Scotia

Organized by the Council of Canadians in partnership with the Canadian Union of Public Employees. Free admission.

http://canadians.org/GoVote2015 <http://l.facebook.com/l.php?u=http%3A%2F%2Fcanadians.org%2FGoVote2015&h=pAQGLzknf&enc=AZOP0f8T2nh5ApgfwMkp2C0HYDtVtcM_Y0yDCCgIlSeNPR5yNNQpqjhpLwzuoS8hoe8&s=1>