[Sust-mar] Hike NS Winter Guided Snowshoe Hike Series 2016

Hike Nova Scotia info at hikenovascotia.ca
Thu Jan 7 14:10:55 EST 2016

Hike NS Winter Guided Snowshoe Hike Series 2016

Hike Nova Scotia and 28 host organizations across the province have
partnered up to offer the 2016 Winter Guided Snowshoe Hike Series in
January, February and March. There are over 50 hikes led by local folks and
participants qualify to win "trail prizes." Most hikes are free unless
otherwise indicated in the schedule. Hike NS thanks NS Trails, Doctors Nova
Scotia and the NS Department of Health and Wellness for their support. Hike
NS also thanks its local partners for organizing the hikes on the ground.
Check out the list of events here: www.hikenovascotia.ca.

Hike Nova Scotia

info at hikenovascotia.ca

www.hikenovascotia.ca <http://www.hikenovascotia.ca/>

Please Note: I work part-time for Hike NS and try my best to respond to
messages within a few days. Thanks for your patience!

Mailing address: PO Box 31076 Gladstone, Halifax, NS  B3K 5T9

Support Hike Nova Scotia <http://www.hikenovascotia.ca/>  by becoming a
<http://www.hikenovascotia.ca/membership/> member ($10 for individuals, $18
for families, $25 for organizations and $100 for a Lifetime member). Become
an associate member <http://www.hikenovascotia.ca/membership/>  for free.
Follow Hike Nova Scotia on  <http://twitter.com/HikeNS> Twitter,
<http://www.facebook.com/pages/Hike-Nova-Scotia/164753326881184> Facebook
and Instagram <https://www.instagram.com/hikenovascotia/?ref=badge>  and