[sust-mar] Living Our Values - Daylong workshop on Deep Ecology and the Self

Jen Stotland velveteyeball at gmail.com
Thu Mar 31 21:01:57 EDT 2016

Living Our Values - Fostering Environmental Behaviours

Join us for a day of collectively sharing solutions to the environmental
crisis. It's easy to feel hopeless and stuck in the face of looming
environmental catastrophe. Permaculturist Jenn Stotland and life couach
David McInnis facilitate embarking upon and deepening the enironmental
lifestyle, and conquering blocks to change.

Sunday April 24 at Blue Apples,
5239 Blowers St, Halifax, NS
85$ Register early to pay $60, and save $25
NEW early bird date April 10.
Please register at info at halifaxearth.ca
Vegetarian/vegan lunch provided

-