[sust-mar] Call for 2017 Guided Snowshoe Hikes: deadline Dec. 21

Janet Barlow info at hikenovascotia.ca
Tue Nov 15 14:54:43 EST 2016

​*​
Call for Winter 2017 Guided Snowshoe Hikes
​*​

Deadline: December 21, 2016

Once again, Hike NS invites groups across NS to partner with it on
delivering winter guided snowshoe hikes in January, February and March of
2017. The purpose of the event series is to: 1) get more people in NS
hiking and snowshoeing; 2) highlight local trails and increase their use;
and 3) promote Hike NS and local trail groups. Hike NS will help promote
events, provide a how-to guide and provide trail prizes to giveaway.

If you and your local municipality or organization can organize a snowshoe
hike (or already plan to host a hike), please register your event here
https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/XN2GQF6 by December 21, 2016 for events
between January 14 and March 12, 2017. Note that one organization may
register only up to five hikes. Thank you!

We're also looking to update our Where to Borrow, Rent or Buy snowshoes
guide found here: http://www.hikenovascotia.ca/projects/guided-hikes/. So
please let us know if it needs updating. Thanks.

Hike Nova Scotia
info at hikenovascotia.ca
www.hikenovascotia.ca