[sust-mar] Handy Person for off-grid permaculture farm, 20 mins from downtown Halifax, Nova Scotia

GoodWork Green Jobs p2 at planetfriendly.net
Mon Jul 31 14:51:23 EDT 2017

* Work in nature, environment, sustainable living - GoodWork.ca *

WORK TRADE / WORK EXCHANGE
https://GoodWork.ca/926024

Position: Handy Person
Terms: able to offer accomodation on the farm, trade items or $ / tbd
Location: 20 mins from downtown Halifax, Nova Scotia

Help wanted for our off-grid farm located 20 minutes from downtown Halifax.

Hands-on types needed to help problem solve, repair and re-imagine our hub of awesomeness.

Specifically we are interested in people who could help repair and construct things well and on the cheap.

If the following interests you, we'd be interested in meeting you: rocket mass heaters, permaculture design, macgyver, living off grid, the new paradigm, energy efficiency, self-sufficiency, unplugging, artful living.

If you walk your talk, let's connect.

Able to offer accomodation on the farm, trade items or $. Let's connect and discuss!

brasspalm at gmail.com

https://GoodWork.ca/926024

Please share: http://GoodWork.ca/job=42062

--
GoodWork Environmental Jobs
Work in environment, conservation, nature, sustainability, local food...

Questions, comments, feedback? talktous at goodwork.ca