[sust-mar] Update: "Fundamentals of Graphic Facilitation" Professional Development Workshop at The Deanery Project

Lauren Latour laureneclatour at gmail.com
Tue Mar 14 18:22:01 EDT 2017

Good Evening,

Recently we reached out to you with information on our upcoming professional development workshop “The Fundamentals of Graphic Facilitation”. This quick update is to let you know that registration for this workshop will close at 7:00pm Tuesday, March 21st.

The program, instructed by  <http://www.grove.com/>Grove- <http://www.grove.com/>trained <> graphic facilitator Darren C Brown, will introduce techniques and tools for successful graphic facilitation. This workshop is ideal for anyone who facilitates learning in schools, colleges, public service agencies, planning charettes or community change initiatives-no facilitation experience or artistic talent required!

Programming will run from 7 PM March 31st to 12 Noon April 2nd. Meals, accommodations, and all supplies are included (take home design kits valued at $30) for a fee of $475 (HST included). With sufficient registration, some subsidies will be available.

For more information, or to register please give us a call at 902-845-1888 <tel:(902)%20845-1888> or email thedeaneryproject at gmail.com <mailto:thedeaneryproject at gmail.com>.
Please share the attached poster with your networks and look for more details on our website: http://thedeaneryproject.com/fundamentals-of-graphic-facilitation/ <http://thedeaneryproject.com/fundamentals-of-graphic-facilitation/>
Lauren Latour
Outreach & Communications
The Deanery Project
laureneclatour at gmail.com