[sust-mar] Money helper/treasurer needed, vol., Let's Sprout, Halifax NS

GoodWork Green Jobs p2 at planetfriendly.net
Tue Sep 5 19:13:14 EDT 2017

* Work in nature, environment & sustainability - GoodWork.ca *

VOLUNTEER POSITION
https://GoodWork.ca/978424

Position: Money Helper/Treasurer
Location: Halifax, Nova Scotia

Interested in gender equaltiy? environmental awareness? building resilient communities? creating magic with other young people?

Well, Let's Sprout is seeking a vibrant, young human to join our team and help us manage our dolla dolla billz!!

We are looking for someone who has signficant background in small business/NPO finance, including recent business/accounting graduates!

Specific Qualifications:
• is excited to work with a creative, collaborative team of young people!!
• is able to work and manage tasks independently
• experience working with NPO/small business finances (treasurer duties)
• experience seeking and applying for grants
• knowledge about small business/NPO financial planning and budgetting
• ability to write financial reports for NPO

If this sounds like you, or someone you know, shoot us an email with your resume and cover letter, we would love to chat with you and create magic together!
e-mail: letssprout at gmail.com
subject: helper/treasurer

https://GoodWork.ca/978424

Please share: http://GoodWork.ca/job=42487

--
GoodWork Environmental Jobs
Work in environment, conservation, nature, sustainability, local food...

Questions, comments, feedback? talktous at goodwork.ca