[sust-mar] Register for #EcoconnectsNS now!

NSEN nsenvironmentalnetwork at gmail.com
Fri Sep 15 17:04:01 EDT 2017

We hope to see you next week for the Nova Scotia Environmental Fall Equinox
gathering in Truro!

Don't forget to register: bit.ly/EcoConnectsNS An exciting and action
packed Agenda is attached.

Here is the *carpooling **rideshare board
<https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1RSsv90WZmmeGvD3fcV9wp6hINr5CAv_av5mLWvYnQNU/edit?usp=sharing>**,
and there is a free bus from Halifax* and we are seeking interest. We are
working on billeting & camping options, if you know people willing/ needing
hosting please connect ASAP.

*Eco Connects NS (join us online with: #EcoConnectsNS)*

*"A gathering to celebrate and build capacity for environmental
conservation in NS"*

*What*: Empowering environmental leaders, reinvigorating our Network,
building relationships for reconciliation, gaining shared understanding of
our roles, and identifying actions we can work on together. Four themes:
coastal, water, energy & climate, and forests. Includes panel discussions
(speakers include Silver Donald Cameron, Elder Albert Marshall with UINR
<http://www.uinr.ca/>, Raissa Marks with NBEN <http://nben.ca/>, and Mark
Austin with CCN <http://www.onthemovepartnership.ca/people/partners/rccn/>),
youth activities, film screenings, workshops, entertainment, caucus
meetings, and more!

*When*: Sept. 22nd and 23rd (Friday/Saturday)

*Where*: Glengarry Inn and Douglas Street Recreation Center, Truro, NS

*Who*: Organised by Nova Scotia Environment Network. We seek to convene
environmental leaders and staff from municipal/provincial/federal
government, ENGOS, First Nations organisations, academia, green businesses,
youth, and general public. Funded by Department of Communities, Culture and
Heritage with support from Nova Scotia Community College and Divert NS as
well as in-kind support from Clean Annapolis River Project, Mi'kmaw
Conservation Group, Peace and Friendship Alliance, Mersey Tobeatic Research
Institute, and more. <https://nsenvironmentalnetwork.com/>

*Find out more and register here before September 15 (TIX start at $15): *
click *HERE*
<https://www.eventbrite.com/e/eco-connects-ns-in-truro-september-22nd-and-23rd-tickets-36958589135?aff=affiliate1>

Share the Facebook event with #ecoconnectsns *HERE
<https://www.facebook.com/events/164660047426711>*

--
---
Register today for the fall gathering: Eco Connects NS!

3115 Veith St.
Halifax, NS B3K 3G9
E: nsenvironmentalnetwork at gmail.com
<javascript:_e(%7B%7D,'cvml','nsenvironmentalnetwork at gmail.com');>
W: http://nsenvironmentalnetwork.com
LIKE our Facebook page: Nova Scotia Environmental Network
<http://www.facebook.com/pages/Nova-Scotia-Environmental-Network/408435545844639>
and post your event there.

*If you'd like to stop receiving emails from NSEN please reply with "remove
from list" in subject line.*

--
---