[sust-mar] Exhausted parents for climate action, volunteer, from home / anywhere in Canada

GoodWork Green Jobs p2 at planetfriendly.net
Wed Sep 20 12:05:57 EDT 2017

* Work in nature, conservation & environment - GoodWork.ca *

VOLUNTEER OPPORTUNITIES
https://GoodWork.ca/972624

Position: Assistant
Location: from home, anywhere in Canada

Volunteer positions are available with Exhausted Parents for Climate Action (EP4CA)

About us

We are a grassroots organization aimed at helping parents join the climate justice movement. Parents often don’t participate in climate change activism due to parental responsibilities and sheer exhaustion. EP4CA changes the conversation so that parents can join in and make a difference.

Ideal candidate

Ideal candidates will be social media savvy, have news curatorship skills, and enjoy networking. You will help expand EP4CA’s network by seeking collaborators and allies in the climate justice movement, help with Facebook, Instagram, and Twitter accounts, and be comfortable speaking with the media.

You are available to work 5 hours per week, have a reliable Internet connection, and excellent communications skills. This is a remote position and can be done from home. Parents are encouraged to apply. Non-parents may also apply, but must have have an understanding of the realities of parenthood.

Compensation

This is a voluntary position. Grant seeking opportunities and funding will be sought in the future. This is an exciting opportunity to craft a movement at its genesis.

How to apply

Please send a brief cover letter outlining your strengths, and your CV to:
ep4climateaction at gmail.com
by midnight, September 29, 2017.

https://GoodWork.ca/972624

Please share: http://GoodWork.ca/job=42627

--
GoodWork Environmental Jobs
Work in environment, conservation, nature, sustainability, local food...

Questions, comments, feedback? talktous at goodwork.ca