[sust-mar] Organic inspectors, full-time, New Brunswick, Nova Scotia and PEI

GoodWork Green Jobs p2 at planetfriendly.net
Fri Feb 9 12:51:15 EST 2018

* Work in healthy, local & sustainable food - FoodWork.ca *

JOB POSTING
http://FoodWork.ca/968044

Positions: Organic inspector
Location: Maritimes Provinces (New Brunswick, Nova Scotia and Prince Edward Island)

Job Area

The area to cover is the Maritime Provinces (New Brunswick, Nova Scotia and Prince Edward Island). The organic inspector works mostly from his home and on the road. The inspector may have to visit other regions if required.

Job Description

The organic inspector visits businesses certified or wishing to be certified organic. The inspector reviews the client’s file and contacts the client to make an appointment. The inspector performs an inspection according to the Canadian organic regulations and files an inspection report. The inspector has to have an educational background in agriculture/food processing. The inspector has to have access to a car and a valid driver ’s licence. Computers skills are required.

Working conditions

Educational background: college degree

Ecocert Canada is looking for a dynamic and friendly individual interested in organic production, the environment and sustainable agriculture. We are searching for a candidate with an educational background in agriculture, a capacity for analysis and a good sense of observation. The inspector also has to learn easily, be autonomous and be able to manage his time efficiently. A professional attitude and politeness are essential. Understanding french is an asset.

Years of experience: an asset

The ability to communicate in french: an asset

Salary: to be discussed

All expenses related to job are paid (travelling, lodging, meal, office furniture)

Contact information

Please contact: Joel Aitken

email: joel.aitken at ecocert.com

http://FoodWork.ca/968044

Please share: http://GoodWork.ca/job=44086

--
GoodWork Environmental Jobs
Work in environment, conservation, nature, sustainability, local food...

Questions, comments, feedback? talktous at goodwork.ca