[sust-mar] Co-operative off-grid community / Ecovillage building lots available, Nova Scotia

EcoProperty Canada p2 at planetfriendly.net
Wed Jul 25 18:52:40 EDT 2018

* EcoProperty.ca - eco-friendly homes, land & farms for sale in Canada *

OFF-GRID ECOVILLAGE BUILDING LOTS
https://EcoProperty.ca/listings

Natura Regenerative Community Co-op
Bridgewater, Nova Scotia, Canada
membership open - building lots available

Phase One of Natura is now open to 4 potential community members/families. We are located on 30 acres of wooded land in Conquerall Bank, Nova Scotia (Lunenburg County South Shore), bordering the town of Bridgewater. As we are skirting Bridgewater, we are within walking distance to most amenities, yet still located in a wooded 30 acres.

Natura is both a living and working, permaculture eco-village with a goal of food and energy sovereignty (nearly 100% off grid). There are several business opportunities that Natura will develop within the community, of which 3 of those businesses are currently in development. We will strive to maintain the land with a low impact approach that follows the principles of permaculture. We are ready to start building with the 4 successful candidates.

The cost to get your 100-year lease on your building lot and receive your co-op shares is $30,000. Homes will need to be designed within a set of guidelines (flexible within the principles of said guidelines), with the co-op acting as the developer. If you are interested in becoming part of Natura, visit http://www.naturaltd.com/about-us/joining-process/ or email info at naturaltd.com .

Eco-friendly homes, land & farms for sale in Canada:
https://EcoProperty.ca

Organic farms & market gardens for sale
http://FoodWork.ca/FarmsForSale

About Ecovillages & Off-grid Communities
http://Planetfriendly.net/community.html

Please indicate that you saw this posting at EcoProperty.ca

Please share: http://EcoProperty.ca/listing=46665

EcoProperty Canada http://EcoProperty.ca
Facebook http://facebook.com/ecopropertycanada
Twitter https://twitter.com/EcoPropertyCan

Subscribe http://EcoProperty.ca/subscribe

Terms & Conditions: The information provided in this message is provided on an "As Is" basis and for general informational purposes only. People and Planet (also known as "EcoProperty Canada") is not responsible for the content, accuracy, timeliness, completeness, legality, reliability, quality or suitability of the messages and listings we distribute. We do not screen or endorse the organizations or individuals involved. If you decide to purchase a property or make any other transaction, you do so at your own risk and it is your responsibility to take all protective measures to guard against injury, abuse or any other loss. Please read our full Terms & Conditions: EcoProperty.ca/terms

--
EcoProperty Canada
Green, ecological & organic real estate in Canada

.