[sust-mar] Registration is open! ACIC Symposium & AGM 2018

Janelle Frail Janelle at acic-caci.org
Wed May 9 14:16:17 EDT 2018

You're invited!

[cid:image002.png at 01D3E7A8.A6F19AD0]

See full details and register here: www.acicsymposium.org<http://www.acicsymposium.org>.
Walking Together Towards a Sustainable Future. We live in a complex world where seemingly intractable issues divide us as human beings and where we are increasingly disconnected from the natural world that sustains us. Complex issues require holistic approaches that are informed by diverse voices working together across sectors, disciplines, and borders. In the face of social and political divisiveness, how do we overcome barriers to walk together on a journey that will lead us towards more sustainable and resilient societies? How do we work within our own communities to address local issues within a global framework? And what are the transformative steps we need to take that will allow us to travel the distance on this collective journey?

Join us Thurs., June 21st to Sat., June 23rd in Charlottetown for panel discussions; capacity-building workshops; Cry of the Loon performance; free public keynote address from Sheila Watt-Cloutier, Nobel Peace Prize nominee and Environmental, Cultural and Human Rights Advocate; and hear from Sandra Moran, advocate for LGBT, women's and Indigenous rights, an accomplished musician and, most recently, a politician.

We'll also celebrate a leader with significant achievement in global citizenship, host a silent auction and musical performance Friday evening at the Gala Dinner.

Registration:
Non-member: $185
Member: $150
Student / youth: $75

We look forward to seeing you there!
Team ACIC

Janelle Frail
Communications and Membership Officer
Atlantic Council for International Cooperation
210-2099 Gottingen St., Halifax, NS B3K 3B2
902.431.2311
www. acic-caci.org<http://www.acic-caci.org/>
Join us on Facebook<https://www.facebook.com/pages/Atlantic-Council-for-International-Cooperation/100593573368049> and follow us on Twitter<https://twitter.com/#!/acic>, Instagram<https://www.instagram.com/acic_caci/>, and LinkedIn<https://www.linkedin.com/company/atlantic-council-for-international-cooperation>!

A reminder that the ACIC office and staff are scent-free.

If you don't want to receive emails from ACIC please reply to this email with "unsubscribe" in the subject line.